Sorbothane insoles help to mitigate the effects of shockwaves produced during exercise which can lead to issues such as knee, back & joint pain, tendonitis and stress fractures. Enhancing the body’s natural defence mechanisms, Sorbothane absorbs 94.7% of shockwaves by dispersing them laterally rather than up through the body.
- Lightweight and versatile for use in most sports footwear
- An antibacterial top sheet helps to minimise odour
- Helps to mitigate calf strain and achilles tendon injuries
- Eases fatigue and discomfort during long periods of standing or walking
- Available for shoe sizes UK 3-13 and EURO 35-49