- The bestselling ice pack on the market
- Longer bag size is ideal for wrapping around the injured area
- Minimal risk of cross infection
- Pack can remain cold for up to 40 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2016 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.