Sorbothane insoles help to mitigate the effects of shockwaves produced during exercise which can lead to issues such as knee, back & joint pain, tendonitis and stress fractures. Enhancing the body’s natural defence mechanisms, Sorbothane absorbs 94.7% of shockwaves by dispersing them laterally rather than up through the body.
- Provides comfort and protection where shockwaves are generated predominantly in the forefoot and heel area
- COOLMAX ventilating fabric, draws moisture away from the body during high impact activity
- An antibacterial top sheet helps to minimise odour
- Replaces current insole
- Suitable for most sports footwear
- Can be trimmed to size for a more personal fit
- Available for shoe sizes UK 3-12.5 and EURO 35-48